Park Rules and Regulations
1. Please keep order consciously. Admission is by ticket only and please line up to buy the ticket. Each ticket is only for one person and valid only on the day of issue. Please show the valid ticket at the entrance. The ticket office will be closed 30 minutes before the park closes. Do not stay or sleep in the park when it is closed.
2. Civilized behaviors are advocated in the Scenic Area. Spitting littering, swimming, polluting water, damaging public property, fights, quarrels and other uncivilized behaviors are forbidden.
3. Do not climb over fence, guardrail or rock. Do not enter areas not open to visitors. Do not disturb other visitors. Mind your step when walking up and down stairs. Do not drink any non-indicated water. Please take good care of your kids, elders and pregnant women. Please do not leave your personal belongings unattended and keep all your belongings with you.
4. Please keep public order consciously. Unauthorized vehicles are not allowed to enter.
5. No vending, distributing handbills or pasting up posters in the park. Controlled knives, inflammable and explosive articles as well as pets are strictly prohibited.
6. Please show respect for public property. Any damage to the scenic spots, cultural relics and tour facilities in the scenic area is strictly prohibited. Keep off the plants.
7. No graffiti, posters, and hanging items on garden buildings and public facilities. Do not pick flowers or fruits. No camping, barbecuing, fishing or catching animals.
8. Due to important activities or other reasons, the opening hours would be adjusted and some parts of the scenic area would be closed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Complaints/Service Hotline ：0371- 56818666